'King Kong' Premiere Goes up in Flames!!! (VIDEO)


3/10/2017 7:43 AM PST

You Gotta See This!

King Kong’s too hot to handle in Vietnam — his new movie premiere literally went up in flames.

The incident went down Thursday at the premiere of “Kong: Skull Island” in Ho Chi Minh City when a huge model of the beast, and the stage around it caught fire.

The blaze was reportedly caused by either a stray tiki torch or a prop volcano. At first, spectators thought it was all part of the show, and lingered a little too long taking photos.

Still, no one was injured and firefighters knocked down the fire in about 15 minutes. In true Hollywood fashion, the premiere went on as scheduled.



Source link